Pilot Freight Services is seeking an Operations Coordinator to work at our embedded Milwaukee, WI office for a last mile home delivery customer.
The Home Delivery Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Embedded Solutions Operations Manager, but will work closely with several other team members throughout all stages of the local and regional delivery service.
- Complete order routing
- Solve customer service issues.
- Assist the manager with daily planning and monitoring the over-all operations of delivery and return orders.
- Thrive in a HIGH VOLUME HOME DELIVERY OPERATION.
- Execute a prescribed process in the most efficient manner.
- Must be able to contribute significantly customer service driven work place environment.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Able to multitask in a high-paced environment
- Strong verbal and technical written communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type 35+ wpm minimum
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technology Adaptability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years transportation routing/dispatching/warehouse preferred
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
EXCEL BASIC Novice
MS Word Novice
Proficiency in written & verbal communication Intermediate
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: