Pilot Freight Services is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to work for our Corporate Office located in Glen Mills, PA. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 08:00 am - 05:00 pm.
- Monitoring a high volume of air/ocean export/import shipments from time of pick-up through to delivery.
- Position requires working with Pilot stations, gateways, and international partners to expedite shipments, avoid delays, and resolve operational issues.
- In addition to operational admin duties and other job related duties as required by International Ops/Pricing Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years international operations experience required.
- Must have excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills to interact with a wide range of personnel.
- Organizational, multi task and problem solving skills a must to meet the demands of the position.
- Knowledge of Excel preferred.
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: