Pilot Freight Services seeks a Warehouse Clerk to work at our Los Angeles Logistics facility in Carson, CA.
- Performs manual loading & unloading of freight with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift;
- General labor and maintenance;
- Record all necessary paperwork;
- Takes full charge of the assigned work areas & knows the proper locations and processes for all accounts;
- Labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other job tasks, as needed;
- Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must be able to use various dock equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently;
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
- Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents;
- Forklift Driver Certification preferred, valid state-issued driver license required;
- 2 years experience in warehouse work.
Competitive wages and full benefits package, including 401K.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: