Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor (Food Safety)
Quality Assurance Supervisor to work in a manufacturing environment with the ability to assist management of quality control activities in all phases of, production, employees, laboratory, and warehousing operations.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates Quality Assurance activities at the production facility.
Responsible for the food safety standard and quality assurance on site. Trained on SQF Quality level v.8.1
Conduct training in a HACCP-based course.
Responsible for the implementation and follow up of FSMA compliance bio and terrorism in food safety. Be the PCQI trained.
- Supervise and direct quality assurance technicians who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies to meet product quality standards. From the Suppliers
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards
- Responsible for developing proper documentation for quality activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- SQF system, HACCP, PCQI, SQF Practitioner and regulatory knowledge
GMPs, PPRs, FSMA, Food Defense knowledge
Experience or training on carry out audits, allergens management, GFCO certification, Kosher, organic certification or others.
- Fluent English. Spanish will be a plus