Call Jessica at (855) 426-1690 or Lauren at (866) 656-8438 and Apply Online Today!
Join the industry leader and be at home with KAG! From beginners to skilled leaders, we accept all levels. Let's be real, our mechanics keep us truckin' – literally!
KAG is now seeking to hire all levels of Fleet Mechanics – Apprentice, Tech I, Tech II, Tech III.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our company:
- Opportunities for growth with extensive onsite paid training
- Guaranteed Pay Increases with completion of training programs and verified prior experience
- $150 Boot Allowance
- $250 Semi-Annual Tool Allowance after one year of service (up to $500 Annually)
- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All positions will be required to perform vehicle maintenance & repair duties safely and accurately in and around the shop operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech Levels I & II will learn and become proficient utilizing the company's maintenance software program to create and complete work orders and maintain work order/vehicle maintenance records. They will also train/assist other technicians in performing preventive/repair of facilities and equipment to include trucks, tractors, and trailers.
- Tech Level III will build on the duties from Tech I/Tech II and become qualified as necessary with appropriate certifications to perform new technology evaluations, diagnosis, and repairs.
Requirements for all Positions:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic set of technician tools - in accordance with KAG list
Requirements for Tech I, II, and III Positions:
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in heavy-duty vehicle maintenance/repair (Tech levels will be determined by years of experience and certifications)
- Holds a current Air Brake Certification in compliance with FMSCR 396.25 or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience with the ability to obtain Air Brake Certification through KAG
- Currently certified as a (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector in compliance with FMSCR or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience under a qualified inspector with the ability to obtain (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector certification through KAG
- EPA 609 certification (Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning Repair)