UNFI is growing and is looking for Warehouse Workers to join our team in Riverside! As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.
Click Apply to be contacted for an interview today!
Currently offering walk-in interviews every Tuesday & Thursday from 11:30AM to 1:30PM with additional days and times available depending on when works best for you. After applying, a member of our team will connect with you right away to set up time for you to come in.
14900 Meridian Parkway
Riverside, CA 92508
Why work at UNFI?
- Weekly paychecks
- Incentive pay - earn more for exceeding productivity goals
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Time off for vacation and sick that starts accruing your first day of work
- 6 paid holidays
- Even more perks: 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, 25% discounts on wholesale purchases and access to shop at our associate Co-Op store
- 5-day work schedule from 3PM – Finish
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for safely, accurately and efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the assigned locations.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet jack.
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- Performs duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
- Related warehouse, construction, or physical labor experience.
- Experience with electric pallet jack or reach lift helpful.
- Understanding of Safety guidelines and basic RF system functions preferred.
- Astute, close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously.
- Ability to understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Lifting objects weighing up to 75 lbs. consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Schedule: Full-time