OCEAN EXPORT DOCUMENTATION
Ideal candidates have a strong background in Ocean Freight, NVOCC operations
- The Ocean #Export person is responsible for information between Customers and Vendors to ensure that customers' needs were being met.
- Track and trace international cargo
- Review documentation for compliance with U.S. and international trade regulations
- Prepare and process documentation
- Invoice customers accurately and timely, for services provided
- Answer all customer inquiries be proactive with regular contact.
- Communicate with and ensure release of the freight from ocean/air carriers
- Work closely with sales staff, overseas offices and agents
- 2 years' Ocean export, #NVOCC - forwarding experience
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and quickly resolve potential issues
- Familiar with Ocean export regulatory requirements
- Willing to work a flexible schedule when necessary, including overtime and weekends
- Available to start ASAP *
Interested parties apply online below
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Location:..Long Beach, CA
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
Job type: Full time on site
Compensation: Will depend on experience, Sick Time, Health Ins. Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
leading Staffing / Search firm Nationwide.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.