DOMESTIC AIR FREIGHT COORDINATOR
Summary: Established International Logistics/Freight Forwarder - The Domestic Air Freight Coordinator is responsible for product movement from the points of origin to destinations within the U.S. while providing great service to all the contacts along the supply chain.
Industry: Logistics, Freight Forwarding
Location: Carson, CA
Work hrs.: Morning and Evening shifts
- JOB DUTIES
- Provide customer service, prompt follow-up on all pending matters and assure timely delivery of freight.
- Ensure freight is routed correctly and cost effectively
- Track - trace shipments • Close consolidations
- Handle spot quotes from Airline and LTL carriers. Understand the carriers HUB points work.
- Input Shipments to EE for all domestic Freight for the LAX office
- Candidates must have at least 3 years work experience with a Freight Forwarder.
- High school degree is mandatory.
- Experience with Cargo Wise a plus
- Computer skills; MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, type min 35 wpm
- Reliable, show for work as scheduled
- Able to pass any federal/state/airport, or company-required background and/or drug tests.
Candidates with skills shown above, will be contacted
Search firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry. Services include: Executive search,
Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.