Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Launch your career with America's #1 Pet Pharmacy at our new Pharmacy site in Pittston, PA! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Our warehouse workers will benefit from leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential and competitive wages with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 months!
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy Pharmacy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Opportunity for wage increases starting after 3-months of service.
- Full Time Day and Night shifts
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- 401k with company matching
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
- Referral- Unlimited $1000 referral program
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Technician duties include anything from in-bounding and storing inventory in warehouse, filling prescription orders, data entry, picking and sending shipments to customers.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill for our pet parents (customers).
- Great attention to detail when filling Pharmacy orders
- Ability to stand for extending periods of time, walking up to 2 miles per shift and lift 10 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodations
Visit us to Interview!
Chewy Recruiting Office
360 Research Drive
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .