The function of a Client Manager of the SCS / OM Group is to foster the day-to-day development of the customer's overall management. Oversee the delivery of various global services as specified in the service agreement or customer procedures, which frequently span across many different phases of the supply chain as well as multiple providers of the customer's, while continuing to develop and grow the current business.
- Provide su pport for assigned clients to ensure all customer service level objectives are met.
- Resolving escalated client complaints and provided long term solutions.
- Strategic decision making: Assist in troubleshooting escalated issues as needed.
- Relationship Building - Develop a solid business partnering relationship with the client.
- Ensure regular scheduled meetings with clients to review performance, share best practices, and additional products and services.
- Access quality and productivity performance and provide appropriate guidance to ensure continuous focus and improvement.
- Assist with maintaining in-house reports, account profiles and other reports
- KPI: develop and review action plan and report client performance and progress on regular bases to client and management.
- Identify business opportunities to upsell clients in their respective region on additional Yusen SCS products and services.
- Responsible for the training and support of client.
- Information sharing on best practices.
- Proactively understanding market fluidity and consider strategic alternatives
- Provide a consolidated weekly account update.
- Regional project management review: provide updates on project.
- Streamline daily business operations.
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Liaison between business groups.
- Airfreight, NVO, Dray, Warehouse, and brokerage
- Wo rk closely with management both locally and in HKG (internal and external) in the coordination of global operations in Asia, Europe and the Americas with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all customer procedures are maintained and distributed accordingly
- Associated degree preferred plus three to five years of global logistics experience, with several at the management level or equivalent experience.
- Understands business implications and decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals to execute world class operations.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions and to strengthen customer relationships.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions.
- Must possess solid management skills with an ability to grasp extensive knowledge of individual supply chains, while dealing with a variety of people.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Ability to make timely decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
Yusen Logistics is a leading global provider of International Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, and Supply Chain Solutions. With over 24,000 employees across 45 countries, our extraordinary employees work towards a common goal of providing large and small companies across a variety of industries the logistics support they need to meet the demands of their customers. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.