Location: Perry, OH
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Production Planner for their manufacturing facility in Perry, OH. This position will report to the Master Scheduler & work closely with Procurement, Warehouse, and Production departments to create manufacturing schedules for the business.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Interacts closely with daily production activities and helps drive operational efficiencies.
- Creates production schedules across multiple production lines based on customer forecasting and POs
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the company's ERP system
- Meets regularly with procurement and warehouse teams to ensure timely material delivery and minimize downtime
- Meets regularly with operations team to ensure production schedule is clearly communicated
- Tracks, analyzes, and creates action plans for disruptive scheduling changes, material stock outs, and PO fulfillment
- Works with internal and external parties to understand trends, purchasing constraints and customer requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field Preferable
- 1-2 years in a production planning role
- Experience working with ERP / MRP systems
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite - Emphasis on Excel