International Logistics Coordinator – Competitive – LAX
Are you a Logistics Coordinator with at least five years of customer service experience? Bluebird Express would like you to join our fast-paced LAX team as an International Logistics Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of customer service, agent/vendor relations, and the overall functioning of the warehouse/office.
Pay: $22.00 / hour (based on experience)
Benefits: Healthcare / Dental / Vision / 401k
The key responsibilities of a Logistics Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a FAST-PACED Operations environment:
- Multitasking essential
- Managing Emails is essential
- Attention to detail
- Follow Directions / Training / Corporate guidelines
- Team player
- Handling client requests & need for immediate accurate follow-up
Job Processing (CargoWise / EDI – Internal Operating System):
- Processing Job Tickets
- Shipment Status Updates
- Updating Accurate Costs / Billing
- Vendor Data Entry (approving invoices)
- Alerting Domestic/International agents
- Booking Agents / Carriers (Trucking / Air)
- Answering phone calls in a timely and professional manner as per company guidelines
- Answering emails in a timely and professional manner as per company guidelines
- Develop professional business relationships with clients
- Quoting – providing professional outlined quotes
Bluebird Express provides quality Domestic and International transportation services. We are a fully accredited cargo agent with IATA (International Air Transport Association), offering domestic, export and import services, serving industries including entertainment, aviation, fashion, defense, healthcare, and supply-chain management.
We are committed to the highest level of communication, enhancing client ability to manage their business. Our dynamic approach to quality customer service instils confidence that shipments are in good hands.
The key skills and qualities of a Logistics Coordinator:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an operations and customer service professional.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed both internal and external customer expectations.
- IT literate for data entry on Microsoft Outlook and internal software system.
- Experience with CargoWise/EDI (Bluebird Operating System) and Mitel phone system preferred.
- An understanding of the express air courier and freight forwarding industries preferred.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please apply now to find out more.