As a family-owned food manufacturer, we will add value to our employees, customers and vendors with continuous operating improvements and growth in sustainable profitability.
This position is a manual sugar shelling conventional panning process that makes a finish good at a high quality, while striving for continuous improvement. There are 3 operators that run each room and are responsible for following formulas, customer requirements, specifications; maintain 5s, paperwork, general manufacturing practices(GMP's), sanitations, safety, and reporting inefficiencies while keeping an accurate inventory.
- Standing on a concrete floor.
- Wearing proper personal protective equipment (hair net, latex gloves, bump cap, ear plugs, safety shoes, and uniform).
- Bending, stooping, twist, turn, standing for extended time periods, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Required to work weekends during peak season.
- Required to work mandatory weekends and or overtime when needed
- Employee will report food, employee safety, and quality issues to their supervisor.
- Employee will follow allergen procedures as required.
- Employee will follow all formulas, customer specifications as described in the billing of materials.
- Employee will always run retain if needed.
- Employee will meet or excide efficiencies while communicating inefficiencies (down time).
- Employee must perform sanitation steps as trained.
- Employee must document all production, quality, safety and sanitation reports accurately and clearly as required.
- Employee must be in their department as required and ready to work at required times (tag in tag out).
- Employee will clock into proper departments as required.
- Employee will train other employees as needed.
- Employee will present continuous improvement ideas to their supervisor or department lead.
- Employee will work together as a team.
- Comply with all GNC policies and procedures.
- Employee with maintain 5s by keeping his area clean and organized.
- Employee will validate transfers and consume correctly and keep an accurate inventory.
- Employee must follow all general manufacturing practices (GMP's).
- Employee will report scrap according to procedure.