Warehouse General Manager
United Facilities, Inc. is a financially sound, well-managed contract logistics corporation specializing in the development and operation of distribution centers. As a pioneer in this field, UF has developed the systems and management team to maintain the highest degree of efficiency and service. In every operation, increasing synergy exists through our partnership. By working together for the long-term, we are able to overcome the tendency to seek short-term solution(s) to problems. Come join our team!
We are seeking the best; therefore, we offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for you to excel in this key position.
Are you a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent communication skills? Do you have a proven record of being responsible for the customer's ultimate satisfaction including delivery of services? Have you built leadership depth by mentoring team members? Do you possess strong leadership skills?
If so, we would like to talk with you!
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years fulfillment, shipping/receiving, or inventory control experience
- WMS experience required, experience Red Prairie is preferred
- Proficient experience utilizing Excel through data analysis
What you'll do:
- Inspire a safety conscious culture and serves as a champion for continuous improvement
- Proactively build and sustain long-term relationships with current and potential customers; coordinate warehouse activities based on customer needs
- Openly and clearly inform employees of new decisions, policies, and goals, empowering and inspiring the team to embrace change
- Develop, propose, and implement procedural changes for continuous improvement to increase productivity, improve safety, reduce costs, decrease warehouse damage, etc.
- Review and analyze the budget on a monthly basis, justifying variance to projections. Recommend adjustments based on changes in operations, maintenance costs, labor, etc. to ensure alignment.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding regarding the business, operational processes, and required functional skills needed to drive outstanding performance.
- Identify and groom future leaders through intentional succession planning. Ensure employees are cross trained on current processes for all key functions