Logistics / Freight Forwarding Coordinator
MUST have experience in the Freight Forwarding industry.
James J. Boyle is an international freight forwarder, a broker entrusted with transporting the valued cargo of our clients. Since our inception over forty years ago, the bedrock of our corporate culture has been the integrity and business ethics we demand from every member of the JJB team.
The position will report to the Local Logistics Manager with lateral communications with Customs Brokerage and Vendors. Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Solid experience in NVOCC
- Maintain proper working relationships and offer quality logistics services.
- Receive, review, and process import documentation for an assigned base of accounts
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier & customs, arranging delivery, insuring invoicing for services is completed accurately and within the time frame consistent with import account and company policy.
- Maintain operations to ensure account profitability.
- Operate alongside the branch's systems and processes and abide by the company's mission to achieve the desired results for business growth
- Achieve quality services that meet and exceed the customer's expectations.
- Properly maintain shipment reports and updates to customers
- Coordinate with SSL, Airlines, CFS, truckers, agent and/or shipper/consignee, includes filing AES and issue BL instruction.
To qualify, you will need:
- Knowledge of industry 3 years industry experience required
- Freight Forwarding experience required
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm