Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, Customer Support, you will ensure accurate customer billing, resolve disputes and perform accessorial analysis. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Issue invoices to customers, including monthly billing statements
- Resolve all invoice disputes
- Identify and communicate billing issues and resolutions between terminal, collections and customers
- Process invoice validation responses received from customers
- Perform research on accessorial charges and provide input and recommendations to resolve issues; monitor accessorial activity for trends and associated improvement opportunities
- Work with internal and external customers to implement plans to avoid charges, building a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Align team members to identify issues and troubleshoot where necessary, escalating as appropriate
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience in an analytical environment
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in an analytical environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.