Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Escalation Specialist to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Reno, NV. Our team is growing and if you're equally passionate about supply chain, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! This person will be someone who enjoys a fast pace environment and problem solving. As a Chewtopian you will get to work side by side with smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs and will be actively involved in many aspects of building the business and will not be limited by the small-minded bureaucracy typically found in larger companies. We are looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
What you'll do:
- Serve as liaison between the warehouse and Customer Service working on OB exception issues including walk-throughs, item checks, warehouse packaging complaints
- Resolve issues through a ticketing system in a timely manner so that customer impact is prevented or minimized
- Analyze issues related to the OB exceptions and drive process improvement to reduce defects going forward
- Partner with the Inventory Control Department to improve inventory accuracy and customer experience
- Collaborate with OB leaders to communicate issues where communication and feedback is needed for the team
- Utilize the site Warehouse Management System (WMS) to optimize perfect order fulfillment and provide operational insights to improve WMS effectiveness
- Responsible for achieving all operational goals
- Ability to develop and share best practices and documented processes across the shifts and network
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the FC to provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years prior experience in an Inventory Control role or a warehouse problem solving position
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Metrics driven mindset
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Must be flexible to work weekends and/or nightshifts
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in both a team environment as well as independently, sometimes in ambiguous situations.
- Able to handle a fast-paced, changing environment workplace
- Ability to stand/walk up to 12 hours per day
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .