Chewy is hiring for a Fulfillment Center Lead for our new fulfillment center in Reno, NV. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
This leader will be hands-on with operations and will build and maintain relationships. This person will be someone who likes change and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of up to 30 hourly associates
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment
- Responsible for achieving all operational goals
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Ability to develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the FC to provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Utilize the site Warehouse Management System (WMS) to optimize perfect order fulfillment and provide operational insights to improve WMS effectiveness
What you'll need:
- Leadership experience in fulfillment center/warehouse operations
- Excitement for working in the operations environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Metrics driven mindset
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .