Chewy will be hiring for an IC Researcher for our Fulfillment Center in Reno, NV. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out. Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits, climate controlled facility, New Leadership Development Programs with rapid career growth potential, New state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Full Time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Perform continuous accuracy checks of perpetual inventory stock quantity records for material control and accounting.
- Investigate discrepancies, locates error sources from inventories, and initiates corrective actions.
- Advise management on inventory concerns and recommend improvements to the system.
- Participates in the implementation of inventory system improvements as necessary.
- Monitor and ensure all inventory transactions, errors, and reports form part of responsibilities.
- Perform regular daily audits are conducted in order to provide the best accuracy in inventory for the entire warehouse.
- Plan and coordinate any meetings with other departments to go over any important data, inventory issues, and cross training concerns.
What you'll need:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Researcher/Auditor
- Proficiency in MS Excel, AS400 or any Warehouse Management systems.
- Requires good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experienced in MS Office applications, is required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 10-15 hours daily
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .