Chewy is hiring Scrubber Operator for our New Fulfillment Center in Reno, NV.
What you'll do:
- Perform Sweeper Scrubber upkeep and driving; End user service of the sweeper scrubber, fuel tank changes, sweeper tank and bin cleaning, operation of the sweeper scrubber, etc.
- Ensure safe operation of the sweeper scrubber in and around all stationary objects and other Chewy personnel and PIT equipment.
- Complete and maintain sweeper scrubber service and run time documentation.
- Utilize various hand tools both powered and non-powered to fulfill service responsibilities.
- Communicate needs or opportunities to TM's, Ops Leadership, Maintenance Leadership and Maintenance Technicians.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Sweeper Scrubber, Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .