CMM Operator, Second Shift
As our CMM Operator you would be responsible for product inspections operating CMM machines in liaison with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing teams. This role has the potential to grow within our Quality Lab to become a CMM Programmer. Join our team ensuring quality manufactured details for the aerospace, medical laboratory, and defense industries.
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive pay (premium for 2nd shift)
- Profit sharing
- Immediate medical/dental/vision
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Immediate holiday pay & paid time off
- 401k retirement savings with company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement (books included!)
- On-site café/convenience store
- Wellness program with incentives
- Corporate partner discounts through Verizon, Chrysler, GM, and Working Advantage
- Family/team culture that values communication and growth
- Fun perks such as gift cards, 50/50 drawings, picnics, holiday parties, employee appreciation days...and more!
Build your career alongside 300 team members in our 50th year of making parts that matter.
Your Success is Our Success!
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in using various quality inspection tools
- Must be able to operate CMM using PC-DMIS and/or Calypso Software
- Basic blueprint reading experience is a must / experience in GD&T is a plus