$25,000 Sign on bonus- For one Highly qualified Lead tech Position in Carteret, NJ (Limited Time Only, expires when lead position filled)
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
Up to 46.00 per Hour Based on Experience
A Duie Pyle currently has positions open for Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic in Carteret, NJ; with top rates, premier benefits, and job stability!
This is a unique opportunity to join a stable, family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company since 1924.
- Performing Routine Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on Late Model Equipment
- Troubleshooting / Repairing, Brakes, Air Systems, Electrical, Suspension, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Diagnosing / Repairing, Engine Electrical and Exhaust After-Treatment (will train right person)
- Perform Basic Trailer Maintenance and Repairs Including Lift-Gates and Heater Units
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel / heavy-duty vehicle (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience repairing/maintaining Class 8 trucks & trailers
- Must have a complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good decision making ability
- CDL Required
Watch our Video - https://vimeo.com/511212424
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays (8)
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Annual Tool Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Continual Training
For more information, click link below or call (855) 613-9025 or visit www.Pylejobs.com
Founded in 1924 as a one-truck operation, A. Duie Pyle has grown to become the Northeast's premier LTL (less-than-truckload), Dedicated and Warehouse provider. As a family-owned company with over 3,200 employees, 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouse and a Dedicated Fleet Operation, A. Duie Pyle has a proven track-record of investing in its people, facilities, and equipment.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.