Start - $19.30 per Hour
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
12 months - $24.15
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
(Start times between 10:00 PM & 3:30 AM receive a shift differential of $.70 per hour)
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Full Time Inbound Dockworker in Syracuse, NY!
Start Time: 1:00 AM - Tuesday through Saturday Morning
Family Owned and Providing Job Security since 1924
- Load and unload trailers
- Operate electric pallet jack and forklift
- Stage freight for loading
- Willing to train those with a positive attitude
Pyle provides a unique opportunity for you to progress your career through our Truck Driving Academy. Pyle offers the ability for you to obtain your Class-A CDL through our in house driving academy. The academy training is paid for by Pyle and you will also be paid your hourly wage while attending the school.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience with Dock Operations helpful
- Experience with material handling equipment desired
- Ability to follow safety rules and regulations a must
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
For more information call (855) 613-9025
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage - multiple plans to meet your family's needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Dock, Dockworker, Inbound, LTL, Freight, Crate, Pallet, Inbound DockWorker, DKWKR, Dock Laborer, Labor, Forklift, forklift operator, hi-lo, hi-lo operator