Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for maintaining proper inventory to fulfill demand requirements, at a Liberty, DC and SKU level. This may include the following: purchasing full goods, providing sales support to other bottlers, performing branch replenishment activities as well as all functions related to production sequencing in the manufacturing centers.
- Maintain proper full goods inventory levels for assigned area/locations utilizing BY Planning Modules; and achieving In-Stock objectives.
- Create replenishment loads (purchased or DRP) that are optimized to minimize logistical costs.
- Work with the Demand team, DC's and operations teams to support the rollout of new products, promotional packaging, and holiday inventory planning on purchased products.
- Participate in the review of inventory levels and warehouse capacity, initiate and coordinate necessary product movements to prevent out of stocks and out of date issues as well as overstock/warehouse capacity challenges; maintain DOS as determined by individual objectives
- Report on close dated inventory and work to reduce Breakage, Damage and Loss (BDL) due to product age.
- Prepare and sequence Production schedules for the following weeks. Stay in constant communications with assigned plants to ensure execution of the schedule.
- Participate in weekly conference calls to communicate key product information across the business unit
- Manage vendors' brands and lead times to maintain proper inventory levels
- Maintain and update daily the SAP release/schedule production orders for each assigned plant.
- Maintain PP (production sequencing) and MRP (material requirement planning) profiles to ensure the integrity of the BY Production and Capacity Modules are fully-utilized.-Knowledge of SAP/ECC/BY-Sequencing production environment to analyze systems suggested production requirements for reasonableness.
- Sequence flavors and packages to maximize efficiencies while minimizing operating costs.
- Review and analyze line capacity to determine if alternative sourcing is required - If capacity issue exists, coordinate within the department to ensure consistent supply.
- Conduct weekly production schedule meetings with respective Production Centers.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration/Management, or equivalent) 3 to 5 years previous production planning, industrial engineering, or analytical experience
- Must have strong analytical skills and understand advanced Mathematical concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Must have knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, BY)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click here to review Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law: https://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB POSTER.pdf
For additional information, please visit our company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/