Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Lead Analyst, Digital Adoption, you'll be supporting the adoption of new products and features for our customers and carrier base.
Our XPO Connect portal and Drive XPO mobile app products are leading a digital transformation in the way physical goods move from manufacturer to retail in North America. You'll take a leading role in driving ideas to accelerate adoption of these fast-growing products, develop digital and social marketing strategies that include SEO, SEM, social and other marketing channels, and take ownership of results.
Your skills, creative ideas, and analysis will develop insights on how to best reach carrier company dispatcher and owner operator personas. If you have strong digital marketing skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for getting results then jump in the driver's seat and join a team that love to work together to move the world forward.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Use quantitative and qualitative approaches to develop an understanding of our customers and carriers
- Identify target customer segments and determine optimal mix of marketing and communication channels through which to raise awareness and drive adoption
- Oversee social channel activities to engage with target personas, build brand awareness, and gain insights
- Lead initiatives to develop content strategy and build engagement
- Optimize SEO and SEM strategy and execution to attract more users.
- Manage conversion through the funnel and simplify and accelerate onboarding of new users
- Build the digital marketing vision and organizational capabilities
- Ensure XPO's digital marketing effectiveness reacts quickly to new opportunities.
- Craft a clear value proposition and competitive positioning for new offerings
- Utilize digital channels and platforms (email, display, SEM, etc.) to drive awareness, acquisition, and conversion
- Develop sell sheets, video scripts, creative assets and other content to drive conversion and user engagement; act as point person to lead and execute end-to-end, cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Design, implement, and monitor A/B experiments related to both marketing campaigns and new product features
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience with data analytics and digital growth experience
- Experience with digital marketing and/or social media
- Experience planning and managing marketing calendar
- Experience with HTML and/or email template coding
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience in the logistics and transportation industry
- Superior written communication skills in any form (slides, press releases, emails, marketing copy, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with comfort manipulating and analyzing data to support decision making
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate new technical features and business requirements with any audience
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.