OEC Group offers hybrid work, competitive salary, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years experience leading multiple projects across different business units.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with a demonstrated knowledge of Scrum and SDLC Methodologies.
- Quick learner who is interested in digital transformation on different aspects of the business in international logistics, transportation, supply chain, marketing and finance.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Manages the project life cycle from initiation to closure
- Develops new project plans in consultation with stakeholders
- Creates a comprehensive project plan for all phases of the project
- Manages multiple projects to ensure the overall program is achieved
- Provides on-site leadership to the project team by training and motivating team members to meet project goals
- Communicates status reports on project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues to senior management and key stakeholders
- Assists in the event of a dispute (negotiation, arbitration or litigation) if necessary
- Reports on the results of the project success criteria
- Measures, tests and deploys management activities
- Negotiates contracts with vendors
New York Office 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
- Advanced knowledge of MS (Excel, MS Project, Teams, One Notes, PPT, Share point, Visio/BPMN)
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Self motivated with strong influence, leadership and negotiation skills
Education & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS tools (Excel, MS Project, Teams, One Notes, PPT, Share point, Visio/BPMN)
- 5+ years experience in project management in SDLC methodologies required
- PMI certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience in logistics/freight forwarding preferred
- Agile/scrum preferred
$100,000-$120,000 based on education level and experience.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Full Health Insurance Coverage (Medical Vision and Dental) - Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- Biannual Performance Review with opportunities for mid-year salary adjustment and year-end bonus (contingent upon company financials and on-the job performances)
- 401K Retirement Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled appointment.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.