With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
First shift openings in Downers Grove at our client's production facility. This position is responsible for setting up and running machines to produce fiberglass bearings to tolerance. The individual will also be responsible for operating some grinding machines as needed. Normal working hours are 7am-3pm or 5am-1pm Monday thru Friday with pay up to $20/hr, depending upon experience..
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Casual Dress Code.
Shifts: 1st Shift.
Employment Types: Temp to Hire, Full Time.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Individual will also be responsible for operating some grinding machines as needed.
- Direction will be given by Team Lead at start of shift.
- At all times this position is required to follow the proper safety procedures as well as strictly adhere to all documented procedures around the processing of parts.
- Maintain work cell 5S and general housekeeping
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
- Able to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Filament, 2324 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, General Production, Light Industrial, Machine Operator, Machine Packaging, Manufacturing, Production.