Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Analyst, Air Charter, you'll act as a liaison between XPO's carriers and customers and be responsible for evaluating, quoting, procuring and managing air charter (transport) missions from initial request to completion.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Understand and differentiate various aircraft models to identify capacity, speed, range, pricing and timing
- Identify viable aircraft and ground solutions by differentiating various cargo configurations
- Facilitate processes and procedures for domestic and international air shipments
- Communicate with customers and vendors in a proactive and professional fashion to win and retain business
- Utilize the Transportation Management System (TMS) to monitor, audit and communicate shipment progress to multiple parties
- Update, review and maintain accurate information in the company's operating systems; maintain individual and team quotas and targets for trip requests, shipments and profitability
- Schedule and reschedule pickups, loads, flights, offloads and deliveries for shipments
- Understand and apply carrier selections, timelines and pricing decisions for charter, airfreight or custom Air solutions
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in the aviation or transportation industry, with a strong understanding of the aviation industry or equivalent transportation/logistics experience in civilian or military field
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's Degree business, logistics or equivalent related work or military experience
- 3 or more years of experience in the aviation or transportation industry, with a strong understanding of the aviation industry or equivalent transportation/logistics experience in civilian or military field
- Experience with FAA Part 121, 125 and/or 135 (or international) air carrier or Class I-IV airport operations
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.