International Logistics Coordinator
Outer Seaways is a privately held and owner managed NVOCC and airfreight provider with a main focus on complex, international project logistics. Besides broad operational expertise, one of our core competencies is the protection of our customers' sensitive data along the supply chain - especially when general contractors or our customers' potential competitors are involved in large-scale, international projects. Handling bulking, heavy and oversized cargo is our daily business.
- 1-3 years export or import experience in transportation.
- Familiar with INCO terms, export documentation.
- Customer Service focused to join a growing international logistics firm.
- Job Type: Full-time/Entry Level
- Paid Health insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift (Monday – Friday)
- Export Documentation: 1 year (Preferred)