Imports Rating Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to the following:
- Review agent and customer rate sheets to ensure the proper rates are auto populating based on rate agreements
- Review debit and credit notes received from the agents for accuracy and enter all costs and bill charges based on same.
- Transshipment's cargo should be rated and communicate to the ops coordinator the collect and or ppd charges and correct bill to party.
- Dispute all inaccuracies with the debit/credit notes with the agent directly as well as any charges billed from a cfs and review for accuracy.
- Review the P & L report for the files PRIOR to closing the file to ensure all costs and charges are in place and investigate any losses on the file.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Communicate changes and progress to all parties involved.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance in a professional manner.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles.
- well under pressure.
- Accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- High School diploma or equivalency
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general industry documentation/communications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
Salary:$45k-$55k per year, based on experience
Benefits:Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
ECU Worldwide will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
ECU Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
No VISA Sponsorship