Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Analyst, Sales Support, you'll support initiatives and functions essential to sales force productivity, including planning, reporting, enablement, process optimization, training and sales program implementations. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term sales strategies and initiatives; identify opportunities for sales process improvements and successfully implement new programs
- Design, implement and lead a high-quality, accurate and consistent sales forecast; data integrity to improve overall pipeline management
- Measure sales team effectiveness, analyze business trends and investigate opportunities for growth; proactively collect, monitor, analyze and communicate targeted, relevant sales information and business/customer/competitor intelligence
- Developing reports and metrics to support the sales team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of business or sales analytics experience
- Experience in change management, leading transformation and scaling for a large organization
- Demonstrated knowledge in building financial models to drive profitable growth
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); experience creating complex formulas and models in Excel with large amounts of data in various formats
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or related field of study.
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Experience and working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Alteryx and BI cube databases
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.