Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Collect payments on past due bills
• Create a list of people who have not made payments
• Organize list according to severity of delinquency
• Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases
• Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Review terms of sale or loan documents
• Print reports for management
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with upset customers respectfully
• Strong computer and technology skills
• Must be able to read/speak/write English
Additional Job Details :
• High school education or equivalent
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times
WORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload. in some locations, employees may be exposed to ambient weather conditions.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: