Apply Now to find out! or Call Paul Johnides
at (317) 390-1336 for an interview today!
What we have to offer you!
- Full Time Employment
- Competitive Salary (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- Several locations available, with relocation opportunities!
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Internal Growth Opportunities with unlimited advancement based on performance
- Monday Thru Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
- 401K, Supplemental & Life Insurance,
- Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
- Paid Training
- Corporate discounts
- Available after 60 days of employment
- Strong background in leadership experience preferred
- Financial cognizance with entry level P&L knowledge desired
- Sales and customer prospecting experience
- Experience with hiring and interviewing
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communicator, with a positive and winning attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, including mechanics, customers and corporate co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, and Power Point; computer keyboarding, and 10-key experience preferred.
Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Continually enhancing Iron Maintenance's reputation by accepting and creating new and innovative ideas and exploring opportunities to add value to the business.
- Proactively communicate with Owner Operators or independent contractors about upcoming services and equipment issues.
- Review work orders performed on equipment and ensured the charges and coding are correct and closed in a timely fashion.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
- Grow branch sales by new customer prospecting
- Worth in unison with Shop Leadership to assure a great customer experience
- Manage and work to constantly improve profitability and margin within the branch
Iron Maintenance has a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming organization. As a Branch Sales Manager, you will be in a critical front-line role helping to grow our retail business.
As part of the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance industry. Iron maintenance is our chance to do that! Iron is a career destination for passionate and talented individuals that can complement the team environment we have built. So, what do we live by? The answer is simple OUR PEOPLE! Iron maintenance is powered by motivated people. They are passionate about continuous development. They display honesty, provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal accountability for results.
We look forward to you joining our team!
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.