A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Provide high level administrative and technical support by assisting the Sales Support Supervisor. Duties may include preparing reports, compiling statistics and other data using spreadsheets and tables, and other general clerical responsibilities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Take incoming calls and provide information to callers or transfer call to appropriate individuals.
- Ensure computer entries are maintained and up-to-date.
- Review and track sales staff inquiries, complaints, improvement ideas, etc.
- Interface with sales staff on support needs.
- Compiles statistical data on sales status.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Equipment rental experience.
If you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you.
Functional Area Sales
Recruiter Sutterley, Brett
Req ID WCJR-004947
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.