Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Coordinate Air export shipments by providing rates, booking (via e-mail, airline web based bookings and telephone), and tracking
- Coordinate with Warehouse Operations to ensure shipments are received and all documentation has been accounted for on a daily basis
- Work closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Communicate effectively with customers, overseas vendors, airlines and team members
- Accurate understanding of data and system entry
- Resolve customer service and vendor issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to adapt to and work within a team environment
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Proficient typing and PC skills required
- The ability to read speak and write in English
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: