Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
• A person feeling most engaged in this position must enjoy people and solving customer service issues
• Motivated to take ownership of the quality of their work
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Support 12-18 delivery teams using fleet management software, telephone and email
• Track and audit the data being input by delivery teams
• Communicate with delivery teams, customers and client staff regarding delivery issues
• Help with customer service issues as they arise
• Print and process paperwork associated with Home Delivery Teams
• Other duties as requested
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent computer and communication skills
• Able to prioritize and switch tasks efficiently in a high-paced environment
• Strong verbal and technical written communication
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to type 35+ wpm minimum
• Comfortable prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Excellent time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Technology Adaptability
• Interpersonal Skills
Additional Job Details :
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years transportation routing/dispatching/warehouse preferred
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: