Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Lead Engineer, Technology Quality Assurance, you will primarily be responsible for the quality and performance of our XPO Connect and Drive XPO applications. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Perform effort estimation and QA sizing for assigned projects, and act as primary point of contact for all QA related activities for assigned projects
- Plan, organize and create test strategy documents, in partnership with other team members, that are reviewed and approved by key stakeholders
- Review created test cases and other testing artifacts as well as testing status reporting on a daily and weekly basis
- Assist Quality Manager in creating and maintaining QA schedule, and work closely with BAs, Developers to ensure appropriate participation of QA team in projects as well as setting quality goals for projects and programs
- Conduct feasibility analysis and planning for test automation efforts and participate in design reviews to acquire required level of depth to propose efficient testing methodologies
- Partner effectively with Development teams to get the issues/defects resolved as well as find improvement opportunities in existing QA practice
- Coordinate with Development, Product and Business to assess severity and prioritize reported issues
- Provide guidance around automation strategies, partnering with the QA Automation Team and Application Development
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 4 years of experience leading quality assurance cycles with a focus on testing large, multi-tiered systems consisting of multiple applications as well as experience with several different programming languages and test automation technologies
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies, and Agile Project Methodology expertise
- Experience in Test automation framework development
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Logistics or transportation experience
- SI Certificate and 3 years of experience or 5 years of experience
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.