We are an established neutral LCL Consolidator & NVOCC. We offer a complete portfolio of global shipping and logistics services. We handle airfreight, LCL, FCL and customs brokerage services. Regardless of cargo type or size, we have the skills and know-how to provide a choice of cost-effective solutions, around the world and around the clock.
This is a customer facing position and will provide end to end support to our freight forwarder clients in regard to their LCL import shipments.
- Annual Salary: $45k-$55k per year, based on experience
- Permanent FT opportunity
- For local applicants only.
- We offer great benefits.
- Looking for someone to start ASAP.
No VISA Sponsorship
- We are seeking applicants with 2 to 5 years' experience at an LCL consolidator or freight forwarder.
- Experience in handling, LCL import shipments on a start to finish basis
- Understanding of AMS/ISF processes and fundamental knowledge of import customs processes
- Ability to cost, quote and invoice shipment files with awareness of profit control.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Basic accounting skills required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required
- College degree desirable but not mandatory. Will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of College Degree.
- Must be looking for future growth within our organization
- Must be able to work seamlessly with both local and overseas back office support staff.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, and organization skills
- Must be able to prioritize
Benefits:Health, Dental, Vision and 401K Plan
ECU Worldwide USA is one of the largest neutral freight consolidators in the USA, with over 150 trade lanes on export consolidation and over 120 trade lanes on import consolidation. With 9 offices in the American market — Miami, New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, Charleston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico — you benefit from our coverage in every major port and logistics hub across the country with 24 receiving stations throughout the USA.