Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Analyst, Benefits, you will provide the necessary education and support to ensure employees are taking advantage of the benefits we offer and making the best choices for themselves and their families. As part of our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Track account uploads with vendors for FSA, commuter, and HSA plans, prepare and audit payment files and ensure accounts are funded timely and accurately; research any discrepancies
- Review and research medical or dental escalations and coordinate resolution carriers
- Provide support on data file issues between TPA, carriers and XPO related to eligibility, enrollment, COBRA and other employee events
- Monitor and manage case resolution within performance standards and regulatory compliance; reduce time to resolve complex inquiries
- Participate in system testing and identification of system and user-interface issues
- Cross train benefit colleagues to provide back up as needed
- Assist benefit team with special projects and ad hoc requests; involvement in escalated cases when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 year of experience in a benefits role
- Experience in benefits processes and regulations (FMLA, HIPAA, IRS regulations, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Knowledge of HR and benefits systems
It'd be great if you also have:
- 4 years of experience in HR or a related field; 2 years of experience in a benefits role
- Experience working in a shared services organization
- Ability to work well in a team environment; strong relationship management skills with a customer focus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding process and query management skills
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.