This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for solution design efforts operational improvements for internal and external customers. This position supports new business growth by collaborating with prospective and existing customers to develop value by providing creative solutions in areas such as warehousing, technology systems, transportation, last mile services, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 1-3 years of Logistics/Supply Chain, Transportation, -
- Strong ability to problem-solve, generate ideas, challenge status quo, and develop creative solutions.
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency in MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio.
Proficiency in MS Excel required.
- Experience/Certification in Six Sigma, Project Management, Lean Manufacturing, Process Engineering, ISO, Best Practices and WERC Best-in-Class a plus.
- Evaluates facility layout, operational data, and process flow charts to improve productivity and efficiency. Provides cost savings associated with facility layout changes.
- Develops process flows and SOPs to support operations and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Solicits feedback regarding the operational effectiveness. Works with all internal resources to manage account initiatives and deliverables.
- Identifies project timelines and milestones, tracks progress, and ensures deadlines are met.
Provides support to Sales team. Develops pricing, facility layouts, profitability analyses, and initial P&L budgets for new business opportunities.
- Builds and leverages effective alliances within and across the company. Leads cross-functional teams to develop business cases, RFP responses, network analysis studies, customer presentations, and processes.
- Develops and maintains business relationships through effective communication with all levels of management.