Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, Driver Relations, you'll help to ensure our drivers receive outstanding on-boarding experiences and assist in creating an environment for the best retention of our drivers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Continuously interact with and mentor drivers to success
- Escalate concerns that may arise during communication to ensure continuous improvement.
- Communicate with management regarding risk behavior, turnover trends and other reporting metrics
- Assist new hires with job development. Familiarize them with XPO and mentor them to success.
- Conduct new hire interviews
- Collaborate with team on key retention issues
- Exhibit a professional and positive demeanor while communicating with all drivers and supporting departments
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience in employee/driver engagement
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
It'd be great if you also have:
- 3 years of experience in employee/driver engagement
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.