OEC Group offers hybrid work, competitive salary, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What we're looking for...
- Candidates with 1-5 years of experience in the freight forwarding and logistics industry.
- Entry level candidates with a degree related to Supply Chain or International Business.
- Proficient in MS Excel, strong organization, follow up and communication skills.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments in Freightstream daily by checking the carrier's website.
- Creates and maintains customer profiles in FreightStream with detailed customer information.
- Maintains effective communication with internal and external parties through a high volume of e-mails, phone calls and in-person interaction.
- Generates and monitors reports daily.
- Creates invoices to be processed for billing purposes.
- Addresses internal and external inquiries and directs to the correct department if needed.
- Monday through Friday 9:00-6:00 pm EST
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience dealing with a high volume of data entry
$50,000-$60,000 annually based on education and experience level.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) - Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation, Personal and Floating Days
- Biannual Performance Review with opportunities for mid-year salary adjustment and year-end bonus (contingent upon company financials and on-the job performances)
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled appointment.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.