Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Director, Digital Marketing, you'll be responsible for the company's digital footprint, including the management of or heavy involvement with all social media platforms and our company website, xpo.com. You'll be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective acquisition campaigns across social, search and native advertising. You will contribute to the overarching strategic communications plan, using analytics to inform decisions and drive execution of campaigns against company goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Build a digital media plan focused on branding and engagement across social media platforms; maintain an editorial calendar that drives consistent content
- Craft a unified strategy around company-owned channels; streamline our presence on social platforms to speak with "one voice" to investors, employees, prospective employees as well as current and prospective customers
- Create and maintain paid social media and Google ad campaigns to reach key audiences
- Working with comms team and business unit, create and maintain a content marketing strategy to attract key audiences
- Employ methods and metrics to monitor, track and analyze the effectiveness of social media campaigns, public engagement, fan-page visitor demographics, trends and timing, and page popularity rankings
- Help develop, compose and maintain written, video and photographic campaign content on the website and social media channels with an initial focus on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter; drive effective results for all media campaigns
- Collaborate with internal partners, including the CEO team, to generate social media content that builds the brand with core audiences
- Monitor traditional and new technologies and social trends to receive, filter and share strategies to ensure we are using the latest social media practices
- Lead projects related to the composition, analysis and measurement of social media campaigns
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 7 years of experience in digital media and marketing management; successful track record crafting content that inspires engagement on behalf of a brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong familiarity with the Associated Press writing style
- Substantial experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and social monitoring tools
- Experience driving successful media campaigns through organic, SEO and sponsored content
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems independently
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.