Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st shift - Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday 5:30am - 3:30pm
2nd shift - Wednesday to Saturday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
3rd shift - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11:00pm - 7:30am
As a Loss Prevention Specialist, you are responsible for security and loss prevention functions within the facility to achieve maximum shrink reduction and protection of company assets. In this position, you will be responsible for enforcing all security and loss prevention policies and procedures to provide a safe, secure environment and safeguard property, clients, employees and guests. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Patrol all areas of the buildings by foot and vehicle as required
- Monitor security cameras and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Defuse disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct initial investigation reports and gather evidence as directed by security leadership
- Walk through and around the exterior of the buildings conducting safety hazard and security audits
- Complete incident reports related to security and in collaboration with security leadership
- Maintain a safe work environment
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Knowledge and experience with security systems
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including days, nights and/or weekends
- 1 year of security or loss prevention experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- The self-motivation to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time and tolerate weather elements, including heat, cold, rain, snow and wind
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.