Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
2nd Shift Schedule:
Sun, Mon, Thurs 6:30pm - 6am, Tues 6:30pm - 2am
Sun, Mon, Thurs 6pm - 5:30am, Wed 6pm - 1:30am
Location: 1500 N River Road Lithia Springs, Georgia 30122
Pay: $28 to $35 (potential to earn more based on experience!) and performance incentives!
Benefits after 30 days!
The backbone of any organization is connected to those who are dedicated to keeping things in order. Our valued Maintenance teams keep things running, our business in motion and our customers successful.
Our Industrial Building Maintenance Mechanics are some of the best in the business. We have high standards for safety, stability, and training to ensure our people are safe and that our business is always running at top performance.
- Education: High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate. Powered Industrial Vehicle certification required.
- Experience: Three years previous machine repair experience OR an equivalent combination of education and training.
- You'll be asked to do work in high places, freezing cold spaces, inside/outside, and anywhere within the building where you are needed.
- Successful passing of hair drug screen and background check.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to lift/move up to 100 pounds during your shift.
Industrial Maintenance / Equipment Mechanics Preferred Experience:
- One of the main responsibilities of this role would be forklift repair
- Ability to read and interpret building schematics/blueprints
- High level of understanding of electrical mechanics
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems
- Electrical trouble-shooting
- HVAC systems
- Building Maintenance
- Conveyor systems
- Preventative Maintenance
- Dock Doors/Levelers
- Hi Speed Doors
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.