Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior EDI Analyst, you'll be responsible for all aspects of code that is assigned, including code review, continuous integration, build and release management. You'll be accountable for delivering quality working code.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop electronic data exchange between XPO partners and internal operational systems through the technical coding of EDI maps in the Sterling Integrator platform
- Develop technical scripts and SQL queries to research issues and apply technical resolutions
- Perform technical audit of EDI mappings and configurations from software development team(s) and external vendors to ensure B2B data integrity before and after customer implementations
- Review technical requirements for enhancements and provide time and effort estimates, and jointly work with EDI Business Analysts and Coordinators to issue project management updates and provide implementation ownership
- Communicate with external B2B vendors as well as collaborate with internal IT and operating system team members to ensure B2Bsolutions are developed on time and to required specifications. Review the test plans of less experienced developers, as well as mentor and assist in the development of less experienced developers
- Assist in support of day-to-day operations of B2B integration points
- Work with EDI Business Analysts and Coordinators to implement B2B solutions, to support the data and reporting needs of our business owners to enable them to maximize business unit efficiencies
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of exposure to Sterling Integrator Release 5.x, or greater
- Minimum of 1 year of EDI mapping experience; exposure to Relational databases and TSQL query; possess data manipulation skills; exposure to the LightWell framework (DMI) tool
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer science or related field
- 2 years of EDI mapping experience; exposure to Relational databases and TSQL query
- 1 year of EDI mapping experience; exposure to Relational databases and TSQL query; possess data manipulation skills; exposure to the LightWell framework (DMI) tool
- Senior level knowledge of tools including: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling Map Editor, Graphical Process Modeler, IBM Sterling Gentran 6.5 for zSeries, ANSI EDI, AS2, FTP, SFTP, Mainframes - JCL, COBOL, DB2, CICS, Easytrieve, CA7, Endevor, VSAM, etc.
- Perform mapping, evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.