AIR EXPORT SPECIALIST
WHAT WE OFFER
DACHSER USA offers a generous compensation package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Aggressive Sales BONUS
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Prepares issues and submits documentation to ensure proper exportation of cargo.
- Ensures that service commitments are achieved and maintained in accordance with client and company objectives.
- Provides clients with information and guidance concerning terms of delivery & payment, insurance, services or other matters affecting the their needs.
- Arranges for consolidation and/or deconsolidation of containers.
- Ensures that invoicing of rendered services is completed accurately and in a timeframe consistent with company policy.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Air Export preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Air Export & TSA regulations and documentation.
- Hazmat certified
- Must be customer focused with a desire to provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers, while maximizing profit.
- Excellent carrier/vendor negotiation skills.
- Flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to changes readily.
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment where keeping open communication among your colleagues is vital.