Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Knowledge of each customers tariff in your audit assignment
• Audit invoices from daily invoice audit report
• Keep audit books up to date with newest tariffs
• Send audited invoices as soon as they become available
• Audit from pending reports if needed
• Release EDI transmissions as soon as the invoices become available
• Update procedures and work instructions in the QMS as needed to reflect current processes • Handle invoice corrections as needed
• Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner
• Continue to increase communication to the stations to encourage them to use us as a resource to resolve problems
• Other duties as assigned
• Detail oriented, capable of carrying out a given task with all details needed
• Team player
• Strong ability to work independently
• Excellent phone and customer service etiquette
• Goal Oriented
• Moderate understanding of Excel
Additional Job Details :
• High school or equivalent education required
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• 5 years of experience in a billing associate role
QDOC 4.30/4 Job Description Template cr. 2019
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
W ORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload. For some locations, employees may be exposed to ambient weather conditions.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: