Customs Entry Writer
Customs Entry Writer role with a small Customs Brokerage firm. Excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow your career!
- Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
- Classification and experience
- Ensure timely coordination of cargo
- Maintain customer records and databases using Microsoft Office
- Collaborate with coworkers, sales, and account managers to ensure compliance with customer SOPs.
- Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- 3 years of Entry Writing/Customs Clearance experience
- Must have the ability to clear shipments , classification , FDA , FISH AND WILDLIFE,LACEY
- Must have Billing experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette