Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Coordinate and process all return shipments on a daily basis
• Review and work daily return report and POD on dock report
• Organize return area as such that every shipment can be identified
• Prioritize shipments for loading in order to maximize trailer capacity
• Coordinate trailer drops and recoveries with Pilot Hub Operations
• Liaise with relevant corporate personnel at all levels
• Help with customer service issues as they arise
• Other duties as requested
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent computer and communication skills
• Able to multitask in a high-paced environment
• Strong verbal and technical written communication
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to type 35+ wpm minimum
• Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Excellent time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Technology Adaptability
• Interpersonal Skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
Additional Job Details :
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years transportation routing/dispatching/warehouse preferred
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: